This silver link bracelet is such
Let your silver link bracelet bracelet show your love of nature!
- Handmade of fine silver (99% silver)
- A different bug and a silver bead separates each link
- 7 secure links and a lobster claw clasp
- Textures back of each link
- Bracelet measures approx 8″
How is this bracelet made?
Four individual handmade charms with bugs link together to make a lovely bracelet. The silver bugs formed by hand from silver metal clay provide a one of a kind bracelet. The pieces fire in a hot kiln (oven) where the silver particles meld together and become 99% silver know as ‘fine silver’. A silver bead separates each charm with wire links.
All metal tarnishes with time. Use a soft polishing cloth or pad to remove the tarnish being careful not to remove the intended patina.